It is our goal that Hope House becomes the PRIMARY source of help for those in our county who have a critical need. This is only possible if the churches send the people to Hope House.
What Can You Do?
- Get your church involved
- Volunteer at the center – Caseworkers and Receptionists
- Support financially on a regular basis
- Bring in personal hygiene items for our supply closet. Medicaid does not pay for toilet paper, hygiene items, clothes detergent, shampoo, etc.
- Pray for our ministry and those we serve
What Can Your Church Do?
- Work with Hope House; Use us as your benevolence outreach
- Stock up our supply closet with personal hygiene items
- Incorporate Hope House into your annual budget
- Send volunteers to work at Hope House